Caroline Young is a former litigator and private equity expert who saw an opportunity to transform herself and her career. Her passion for enacting powerful personal and professional change is what motivated her to found Craftsbury Consulting. Caroline now leverages her real-life experiences to inspire audiences across the country.
If you’re looking for someone who is authentic and relatable, Caroline fits the bill. Her empowering messages are tailored specifically to her audience – whether it’s five people or 500.
Some of her speaking topics include:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Exit strategies
- Supporting rising stars
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- Career development
Caroline’s goal is to engage, educate and energize her audience so that they walk away with actionable advice that will help them thrive personally and professionally.
Past Event Appearances
- Executive Women in Finance
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Mergers & Acquisitions Magazine
- Alliant’s Women in Private Equity – Trailblazers
- It’s Time: Women in PE | 51 Labs (parts I and II)
- Capital Roundtable, Best Practices for Building Successful Exit Strategies, Conference Chair
- Kelly School of Business, Private Equity Conference
- Recruiting summits for some of the world’s top investment banks
- Corporate women’s group forums